Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Aelita Schaeffer Quotes

"My father stole my life from me. He was a totally crazy second rate magician,and because of him, I'm nothing, I'm no one!" To Jeremie in The Key
"Jeremie, Jeremie!" To Jeremie in Uncharted Territory.
"And if you were just a bit less selfish,you'd realize that I got stuck with 4 hours of detention,too! And for what? Because you needed to sleep! You lazy loser!" To Odd in Replika.
"Energy Field!" In Various Episodes.
"Jeremie, do...do you think my father is still alive?...My father, Franz Hopper." To Jeremie in Episode Aelita.
"You're back at last, that's great!" To William in Wreck Room.
"Hurry, daddy! We can't stay here!" To Franz Hopper in Fight To The Finish.
"All of this is so terrible, and great at the same time. But..." To Jeremie in Echoes.
"Yeah,they keep coming back to me every now and then. And once more, they're always the same. But don't worry Jeremie, I'm used to them." To Jeremie and Yumi in Distant Memory.
"No you're not! You should spend the holidays with your families! For me,it's...it's not the same thing." To Jeremie in Distant Memory.
"What's wrong, ladies? Having a bad leg day?" To Krabes in Opening Act.
"What's going on? Why are you aiming at me?" To Odd in Saint Valentine's Day.
"William, where are you taking me?Let me go!" To William in William Returns.
"I was really hoping...I'd see my father again." To herself in Final Round.
"I...this is so wonderful!I can't believe it!" To Gang in New Order.
"Stones. Aelita Stones. Like the rock group. I'm Odd's cousin from Canada." To Jim in New Order.
"Well hello my little monster friends. Didja miss me?" To a pair of tarantulas in New Order

No comments:

Post a Comment